As web users ourselves here at Naturally Fit As A Fiddle, we understand the importance of privacy and take YOUR privacy very seriously!
It goes without saying that we will NOT ever sell or share your contact details with anyone outside of our usual business procedures. Personal and/or contact information you provide to us may be used by our company in the following ways:
- Processing and fulfilling orders you place with us.
- Creating and printing necessary shipping labels with any of the major mail carriers including UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Direct communications and marketing efforts toward to you which may include direct mail, email, and phone calls.
- Electronic marketing such as online advertising, social media such as Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, including online advert targeting and retargeting.
- Collection of unpaid balances.
- Any other means where Naturally Fit As A Fiddle is conducting its direct business or marketing with you.
We respect your privacy. If you are subscribed to our email list and no longer desire to be, you are encouraged to opt out at any time. Should we not be currently engaged in any transactions, feel free to contact us regarding the removal of your contact information from our database.
Naturally Fit As A Fiddle does have “affiliate relationships” with other companies. Sometimes other companies pay us commissions and/or referral fees when you purchase directly from them based on our recommendations. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. We only recommend products, including information products that we ourselves trust and/or consume. An example of such an affiliate relationship is a book review linked to a place to purchase on Amazon. Although we may not sell the product, if you click the link to buy on Amazon, we may receive a commission from Amazon.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.